Thursday 30 July 2009

Too much of a harry?

Got to see the latest Harry Potter film last night. I enjoyed it although not the most action packed of the series. There were a few good action scenes and some genuine tense ones. There was more story to be told, although I did feel it was rushed and seemed to miss out loads. The revelation regarding who the Half Blood Prince was seemed to be just thrown away. If memory serves the book went into why the person was called THBP, although I could be wrong. I read the book ages ago.

The Death eater attacks at the very start were amazing to see, but again these felt rushed and lacked the power they had in the book. The comedy torch's were great. Loved all the love potion confusion with Ron. He played these scenes brilliantly. All the young cast have really grown into their roles. Daniel Radcliff seems more at home with Harry in each film. I still find it difficult to watch him in the films 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment