Monday 8 June 2009

Things to come....

Over the last few weeks I've had a loads of leaflets posted through the door. Different party's begging me for votes. One leaflet in particular was in the form of a poster with the words..."Proudly post this in your window, Proud to be a member of the BNP". It then gave detailed information (about 3-4 lines approx) about the issues we face today and gives the BNP solution. It was written in such away (or maybe just maybe it was taken out of context??) that when I read it I thought "yeah I agree with that".

I can only hope that this is the reason they gained seats in last weeks elections and not the fact that people know what they actually stand for.

If a message is to be sent to our goverment, there are different ways I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like they won the seat because people didn`t vote which is even more depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't vote though, because I don't trust anyone.

    ReplyDelete