Monday 26 January 2009

Ice ice baby....

Funniest TV momet this weekend has to be Todd on ITVs Dancing On Ice. A real genuine guy who knows he's not that good, but stil he gives it ago. But after the laughing has stopped I must confess I'm worried he'll seriously hurt himself, and that won't be funny at all. This isn't like Stricly. The Ice is more dangerous than the ballroom and things can happen.

Ok I know Jeremy has got a lot of tickets on himself and he should have been taken down a peg. But was his routine worse than Todd's? He gave his all in the first outing showed he enjoyed himself, and performed the song. Exactly what the Judges want from the contestants, but that still wasn't right.

Melinda and Coleen were great to watch this week. Melinda gave a gracefull performance while Coleen really threw herself into it. I hope they continue to grow and we have them for a few weeks yet.

Best contestants have to be Jessica and Ray. I'm not too sure what else the Judges want from Jessica, I believed her routine and I'm sure the emotion will be stronger in the coming weeks. This is week two and I'm sure these people are forgetting that.

As much as he annoys me, Ray Quinn was fantastic. If 6s were allowed at this early stage I bet there would ahve been a few in his scores. Totally believable and even better than Chris and Kyran. Well so far anyway remember this is week 2! I've tried to find his performance on you tube but it's not there yet, so instead let's all have a good laugh with Todd and hope he makes it safely back onto and off the ice next week.

1 comment: