Wednesday 14 January 2009

Walking the dog...

I would love to have a dog. Unfortunately I'm allergic to a lot of dog hair (cat hair is even worse). The shorter the fur the worse I am, runny nose and eyes, constant sneezing and itching. At Christmas whilst over at my Mums we dog sat for a few days, a gorgeous King Charles Spaniel called Cassie. Her owner Anne couldn't take her down to her Son's for Christmas. It was a pleasure to have her. No trouble at all. She's not even one years old yet but she could melt the hardest of hearts with one look. I was OK a bit clogged up and sneezing but with a bit of distance I could cope. Of course that is easier said than done.

Each week I have decided to take her off Anne's hands and give her a good walk, good for the dog, even better for me as I need to do more exercise. Well I'm just back after being outside with her for about 2 hours. The sun was shining and the fog had lifted. Shame the ground was soaking wet.

The dog is tired and so am I......Goal achieved!

Of course now I want a creme egg and crisps to help me recover. Not the best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment