Wednesday 14 January 2009

A whole new (blogging) world...

Well this is my first post into the world of my own personal blog. A friend of mine has been blogging for a while now and is slightly addicted. So I thought I'd give it a try. I can't promise anything groundbreaking or even exciting. Just random things, events and thoughts from my life and hopefully some good discussions.

So if you happen to come across this purposely or accidentally I hope you enjoy what I've got to say.....well that is if I've actually got something good to say.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog and I`m sure you`ll find loads to say. Looking forward to it and will add it to the bloglist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna ask for the free advertising.

    ReplyDelete