Friday 17 April 2009

You just gotta see this...

I'm jumping on the bandwagon here. I don't know if anyone saw last weeks Britain's Got Talent? No? Same here! Well the amount of people who are talking about this performance is amazing, so I thought I'd check it out. It's had over 20 million hits on the Internet, Demi Moore has being blogging about this performance, Oprah wants this person on her show, and there is a huge bidding war for Susan Boyle.

Prepare to be amazed...click HERE.

It actually gave me goosebumps.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I hadn`t seen that. It`s really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are now saying the whole thing was staged. Not sure if that's true or not. I'd rather stay a bit naive that way I think.

    Made me feel a bit uncomfortable that the crowd were just ready to pounce on her....loved the reaction from them as soon as she opened her mouth.

    ReplyDelete