Thursday 12 March 2009

Is there a Chocolate Brownie shortage and why did nobody tell me?


We make the most gorgeous Chocolate Brownies at work. Soft squidgy with the most amazing chocolate fudge icing on the top. Well we normally make about 3 trays a week (approx 35 per tray) This covers the shop and various outside orders.

Today I made another 3 trays, giving us this week a total of 10 trays! There was a Farmers type market at Sandbach school which we supplied bread and cakes for two days, so loads went there.

After Christmas most people seem to be on diets, so I normally cut down on the cake type products. But since January the one thing that's flying off the shelves is Chocolate Brownies. Is there a shortage I don't know about??

Please excuse the picture I had to post one, but these are not the ones we make at work, they just look very smiler.

3 comments:

  1. Your brownies are my second best in the world. Truly delish! I still want that recipe off that chocolate man at the food festival but his had loads of best belgian chocolate and cream in. He told me that much! And your caramel shortbread is fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the caramel shortbread is my all time fav' cake in the whole wide world! We sold two trays of that at the farmers this week as well. I'll have to take my camera in and do a selection of tray bakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes definitely, then I can have them as pin ups :)

    ReplyDelete