Monday 9 March 2009

Want your say? Do it this way...

I was having a conversation with a fellow blogger about people who protest and how they find the time, and we can't find anytime for things like that and if we did would there be any point?.

We need to have our voices heard even though it seems a lot of the time there's no point bothering. Well my friend has signed up to the website below. It's a way of giving our opinions and getting paid for it (always a good thing in my book) Just subscribe and they send you different surveys with each survey they credit you and when you reach £50 they send you a cheque. It's a totally official government scheme, check it out below to see if its up your street. I've registered and got a £1.00 in my account (no bank details are required).

http://www.yougov.co.uk/panel/

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus we get money!!! Even more interesting. Although I've no idea how long it will take to get the £50 "jackpot".

    I think it depends on what the survey is and what you put in your profile sets the tone on the sort of questionaire you get sent. Plus it saves me walking around the streets with a plackard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that WOULD be interesting. Would it say `The End Is Nigh?`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol more like "get your Hot X buns here""

    ReplyDelete