Tuesday 17 March 2009

A tale of 2, 3 or 4 cities...

I'm not much for London really, I like going down there to see a show for the weekend. We've seen the sites many times and they are impressive but to be honest all I think about when I go down there is how rude the people are, how crowded the place is. Not too mention how expensive it is (£33 for 5 drinks I'll have you know!) Plus why are people always rushing?? The amount of times people actually push past you is laughable.

My favorite city in the UK is Edinburgh. Even though it's a capital city there is a charm there that I don't find in many places. The people are friendly and it isn't that expensive.

I love San Fransisco when was there a few years back. Picture prefect, with that charm factor again and people who are just happy to help.



Las Vegas is totally different, bold brash and like nothing you have seen before. I can totally understand why people say they hate it, but to me it's a great place to go. It has a different kind of charm and as long as you accept it for what it is you'll be fine. The Edinburgh and Las Vegas pics are from the Internet, I do have some stunning ones....somewhere! Where are your favorite cities to vist?

3 comments:

  1. Have to say I`m not a big city person, it would have to be the countryside - Northumberland, the Lakes and the rural areas of Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love the country as well. Which of these do you go to...Lake District or the Peak District? We are thinking about a weekend away somewhere like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go walking in the Peaks but have not been to much of it yet, and we stay in the Lakes. If you go for a weekend away I recommend Ambleside. I think you would like it there :)

    ReplyDelete